U.S. Practice Group Leader Training
Join us for the first U.S. Practice Group Leadership Training!
Are you called to lead a Practice Group in your area to facilitate the evolution of conscious communication? To build your own skills by teaching and leading others?
What: Two 4-day residential retreats
When: June 30-July 4, 2019 and November 3-7, 2019
Where: Earthrise Retreat Center (IONS), Petaluma, California
Who: Teachers are Senior Students: Hilorie Baer, Eva Giedt, Rae Riedel
Fee: $1,200 tuition for the 2-retreat program (this does not include lodging, meals, or travel)
Space will be limited. Please fill out this brief survey to let us know you are interested. You’ll be notified by email as soon as registration opens.
About The Practice Group Leadership Training
More knowledge – more practice – more reliability
The training for leaders of Practice Groups gives you tools and training practice for group facilitation and leadership and for your everyday life. Transparent Communication according to Thomas Hübl is getting a structure that you can use for your work.
Networks are the foundation for the formation of culture
The creation of culture requires a network of pioneers. If you feel the call to be a part of it, then you’re at the right place! The field of Inner Science practitioners is growing and you can be involved.
The training gives you:
- Competences and tools to lead Inner Science Practice Groups:
- A certificate for the training;
- Networking with other Practice Groups and the national and international field;
- Participation in joint telephone and video conferences;
- A presentation of your Practice Group on the website of the Academy of Inner Science.
The requirements are:
- A firm commitment to participate in all the training modules and the online meetings;
- Participation in additional online or weekend gatherings;
- Personal responsibility for making use of supervision sessions, if needed
- *You do not need to have completed a Thomas Huebl course
Main topics of the training are:
- Interpersonal limits and competences
- Developing the capacity to be transparent and empathize
- Seeing the shadow and the potential
- Recognizing and facilitation group processes and dynamics
- Training your intuition
- Transpersonal spaces & fields
- Opening and holding spaces
- Incorporating collective intelligence
- Expanding multifaceted perspectives and field competences
- Establishing relationships to integral maps
- Mysticism & meditation
- Practicing meditation and contemplation exercises
- Relating the principles of mysticism to group leadership
- Reading and studying mystical texts
- Understanding the relationship between vertical connections and horizontal experiences