U.S. Practice Group Leader Training
Two 4-day Retreats with Eva Giedt and Rae Riedel
Join us for the first U.S. training! Develop your skills in Transparent Communication and learn to lead your own Practice Group.
Are you called to develop your competencies and be supported to create a Practice Group in your area? Would you like to participate in facilitating the evolution of embodied spiritual practice utilizing conscious relational skill building, contemplative practices, and mystical principles? In this training, you will develop your skills in Transparent Communication and learn to help others to do the same.
Practice Groups are containers where one can develop competencies to explore the leading edge of personal and collective transformation, combine meditative practices, somatic and subtle awareness, and conscious cultural engagement in alignment with the teachings of Thomas Hübl. Transparent Communication practices of deep listening and seeing – ways of being more fully present and of communicating authentically – can open our awareness of deeper dimensions of our inner reality and change our relationships.
What: Two 4-day residential retreats
When: June 30-July 4, 2019 and November 3-7, 2019
start time is 5pm | end time is 12:30 with lunch after
Where: Earthrise Retreat Center (IONS), Petaluma, California
Instructors: Eva Giedt & Rae Riedel
Tuition: $1,200 tuition for the 2-retreat program
(Does not include lodging, meals, or travel)
We are offering this training in the U.S. for the first time in 2019, taught by Thomas Hübl’s authorized instructors, Eva Giedt and Rae Riedel. Thomas will join via video call during one session. This training is an opportunity for you to develop a caring system and to join the global field of Practice Group Leaders.
Thomas Hübl’s work has expanded worldwide and particularly in the U.S. Practice Group Leader Training has evolved over the past seven years in Germany, taught by Thomas’s Senior Students, Axel Perinchery, Susanne Ahlendorf and Vivian Kolbe. We are supporting the U.S. field with the upcoming Practice Group Leader Training.
ABOUT THE PRACTICE GROUP LEADER TRAINING
More knowledge – more practice – more reliability
The training for leaders of Practice Groups immerses students in Transparent Communication, a core competency in the work of Thomas Hübl. The training itself is a Practice Group container where you will experience and learn to create your own Practice Group.
Networks are the foundation for the formation of culture
The creation of culture requires a network of pioneers. If you feel the call to be a part of it, then you’re in the right place! The field of Inner Science practitioners is growing and you can be involved.
The training gives you:
- Competences and tools to lead Inner Science Practice Groups
- A certificate for the training
- Networking with other Practice Groups and the national and international field
- Participation in joint telephone and video conferences
- A presentation of your Practice Group on the website of the Academy of Inner Science
The requirements are:
- A firm commitment to participate in all the training modules and the online meetings
- Continual participation in International PGL community online meetings 1 or 2 times per year. Your participation is welcomed and anticipated
- Personal responsibility for making use of supervision sessions, if needed
- Study of the online Transparent Communication course taught by Thomas Hübl. Access to the course materials is included with this program
- You do not need to have previously completed a Thomas Hübl course
Main topics of the training are:
- Interpersonal limits and competences
- Developing the capacity to be transparent and empathetic
- Seeing the shadow and the potential
- Recognizing and facilitation group processes and dynamics
- Training your intuition and inner/outer seeing
- Transpersonal spaces & fields
- Opening and holding spaces
- Incorporating collective intelligence
- Expanding multifaceted perspectives and field competences
- Mysticism & meditation
- Practicing meditation and contemplation exercises
- Relating the principles of mysticism to group leadership
- Understanding the relationship between vertical connections and horizontal experiences
Eva Giedt is a psychotherapist and mental health nurse practitioner in private practice and offers online private sessions utilizing mystical principles. She is passionate about embodied purposeful living, conscious relationship, field awareness, and the explorations at the edge of the known and unknown. She works with individuals and facilitates groups and corporate wellness trainings. She teaches meditation and qi gong and is a certified Hakomi Therapist. She has been involved in healthcare as a practitioner and teacher for 30+ years. In 2011, she participated in the first U.S. intensive with Thomas and has worked closely with him ever since. She has assisted Thomas in numerous U.S. events and online courses with international reach. She is also a mentor for many of the online courses. She recently assisted the first Timeless Wisdom Training USA two-year intensive and currently assists in the first U.S. Core Group. She works and lives in Marin and Monterey California.
Dr. Rae Riedel
Dr. Rae Riedel has thirty-years of experience in natural medicine. She is a Doctor of Chiropractic and a Functional Medicine Practitioner. She holds a Master’s in Spiritual Psychology, is a Certified Alchemy Breathwork Facilitator, and is currently finishing a certification in Hakomi (Body Centered and Mindfulness Based Psychotherapy). She has intensively studied nature-based wisdom and Shamanic traditions, and has been a student of Thomas Hübl (a modern day mystic) for 7 years, assisting him in his U.S. based programs. She blends her diverse experience, offering a body-mind-heart-spirit approach engaging patients, students, and clients alike in the deepest level of transformation.