Practice Group Leader Training 2020 / 2021
with Susanne Maria Ahlendorf & Axel Perinchery
Training to lead Inner Science Practice Groups from November 2020 to March, 2021
More knowledge – more practice – more reliability
The training for leaders of practice groups gives you tools and training practice for group facilitation and leadership and for your everyday life.
Transparent Communication according to Thomas Hübl is getting a structure that you can use for your work.
Networks are the foundation for the formation of culture. The creation of culture requires a network of pioneers. If you feel the call to be a part of it, then you’re at the right place! The field of Inner Science practitioners is growing and you can be involved.
We are spinning the net:
- Practice groups as a meeting point for our common objective.
- ‘Transparent communication’ is an important tool as a transpersonal approach to communication.
- A further cornerstone of this work is the double emphasis on spiritual practice and on its integration into our everyday life.
The training gives you:
- competences and tools to lead Inner Science Practice Groups
- a certificate for the training
- networking with other Inner Science Practice Groups and with the national and international field
- participation in joint telephone and video conferences
- a presentation of your Practice Group on the website of the Academy of Inner Science
The prerequisites are:
- a firm commitment to participate in the three training modules and the online evenings
- participation in the annual refresher weekends (that is the condition for the continuous presentation on the AIS website)
- personal responsibility for making use of supervision sessions, if needed
Main topics of the three modules:
Module 1: Interpersonal limits & competences (November 12-15, 2020)
- Developing the capacity to be transparent and empathize
- Seeing the shadow and the potential
- Recognizing and facilitating group processes and dynamics
- Training your intuition
Module 2: Transpersonal spaces & fields (January 14-17, 2021)
- Opening and holding spaces
- Incorporating collective intelligence
- Expanding multifaceted perspectives and field competences
- Establishing relationships to integral maps
Module 3: Mysticism & meditation (March 11-14, 2021)
- Practicing meditation and contemplation exercises
- Relating the principles of mysticism to group leadership
- Reading and studying mystical texts
- Understanding the relationship between vertical connections and horizontal experiences
Feedback from participants of previous Practice Group Leadership Trainings
“Thank you to the three of you for guiding us through the many facettes and into the depth of Transparent Communication. Your competence, presence and love to hold and create this precious field is still with me. It seems like our field exists now beyond space and time.” (Christine G.)
“For me personally the training was a great milestone in my development – in the purely mental understanding of what attracts me the most within, in the emotional experience of myself at many levels, in the spiritual experience of all three faces of God and in being guided and guiding from a high connection and an expanded heart – in a truly awake group. The many exercises and the always surprising concrete and precise feedback by the leadership were especially valuable.” (Susanne W.)
Dates: November 12-15.2020, January 14-17.2021, March 11-14.2021
Times: Beginning on Thursday, 4 p.m., ending on Sunday, 1 p.m. (lunch)
Online events: in between the modules two virtual meetings will take place
Price: Euro 900 plus board/lodging, payable 14 days after registration
Rebate: 50% discount for full-time students, ages 26 and younger, upon presentation of proof of enrollment,
Current participants Core Group + TWT 20%
Language: German with English simultaneous translation
Info: email@example.com – Fon: +49 (0)4407-716 094
Seminar location: MaRah Seminarhaus, Moororter Str. 24, 32369 Rahden, Germany, Website
Accommodation and meals:
Single room with WC and shower/bathtub (comfort): 92 Euro per person/night
Single room with WC and shower/bath tub: 88 Euro per person/night
Single room without bathroom: 82 Euro per person/night
Double room with WC and shower/bath tub: 80 Euro per person/night
Double room with WC and shower/bath (simple): 76 Euro per person/night
Double room without bathroom: 70 Euro per person/night
Double room without bathroom (simple): 68 Euro per person/night
Shared room (4 – 5 persons): 65 Euro per person/night
Bedroom (8 persons): 58 Euro per person/night
Motorhome/caravan (not provided): 58 Euro per person/night
Tent (not provided): 58 Euro per person/night
Overnight stay outside: 50 Euro per person/night
Please make your room reservation here in the Marah by yourself!
(Unfortunately only available in German)
Susanne Maria Ahlendorf
practiced in her own psychotherapeutic practice. She has led groups since 1998 on topics such as stress management, integral personality and consciousness development, meditation and contemplation. She is a trainer for Transparent Communication according to Thomas Hübl® and trains practice group leaders* at the Academy of Inner Science. She is also active as a trainer in the educational context and the research group Mysticism & Healing. She assisted the Timeless Wisdom Training 1, 2 and 4 and has been in the training of Thomas Hübl’s assistant group since 2007.
With her work Susanne wants to remember the deepest values in our human hearts and at the same time give impulses for cultural implementation and transformation.
has a psychotherapeutic practice of his own. He provides coaching, Traininings and makes projects in the areas of Transparent Communication, Transcultural Management and
Integral Consciousness Development. He has taken part in Timeless Wisdom Training 1, assisted Timeless Wisdom Training 3 and is in training in Thomas Hübl’s Assistance Group since January 2010.