Meditate & Mediate II
an online course with Thomas Hübl and William Ury
A Co-Lab to Transform Conflict
Learning to Apply New Tools for Social Intervention
Begins March 17. Join early to attend a Bonus Session on February 24
Thomas Hübl and William Ury, have come together to prototype a unique response to conflict born from over 50 years of their combined experience in healing and the restoration of peace.
YOU ARE INVITED to join them for a radical experiment: a collective activation of the Third Side as a means of moving the energy of conflict toward resolution.
You’ll come together with people who, like you, wish to contribute to bridging divides using an approach based on deep insight and compassion.
In a series of online “virtual campfires” You will learn to apply new tools for social intervention, tapping into the power of collective presence.
Your Participation in the Co-Lab Includes:
- Seven 2-hour, live video conference sessions with Thomas & William, in a “virtual campfire” setting – where participants can bring issues forward and ask questions.
- EARLY REGISTRATION BONUS: Register early to attend a special 2-hour live video conference with Thomas and William on February 24 – before the course begins!
- Small Group Discussions – following each regular course session (starting March 17), you’re invited to stay online to participate in small breakout groups where you’ll have the opportunity to share your insights and deepen your learnings.
- Mentor Sessions – receive additional support by joining live interactive sessions led by course mentors
- Guided Meditations – experience profound meditations with Thomas that expand your awareness and capacity for hosting your experience.
- Community Website – our private, online community website allows you to connect with fellow participants throughout the world.
- Recordings – video and audio recordings of each session with Thomas and William are provided for streaming and download.
- Transcripts – complete, searchable transcripts of all sessions to read online or download and print.
- Graphic Illustrations of each session provide a beautiful visual guide to the material presented by Thomas and William.
- PLUS: Receive the complete Meditate & Mediate Library with over 20 hours of indexed source material easily available for your reference at any time.
For more info, join a watch the 1-hour recording of a Q&A with Thomas and William.
To take advantage of early registration pricing, and to get access to the special Bonus Session, be sure to register before Sunday, February 24.
Thomas Hübl is a renowned spiritual teacher who leads workshops, retreats, and multi-year study programs worldwide. His work explores the leading edge of personal and collective transformation, combining meditative practices, somatic and subtle awareness, and conscious cultural engagement. Thomas also founded the non-profit Pocket Project, with the aim of exploring collective trauma and shadow work and integrating this through large-scale group processes.
William Ury, co-founder of Harvard’s Program on Negotiation, is a leading expert on negotiation and mediation and the author of Getting to Yes, one of the world’s best-selling books on negotiation. He is currently a Distinguished Fellow at the Harvard Negotiation Project. He has taught negotiation and mediation to tens of thousands of corporate executives, labor leaders, diplomats, and military officers around the world.