Collective Trauma Summit 2020
with 40+ Expert Speakers, Poets & Musicians
September 22 – October 1, 2020
A 10-day Online Event to Explore Methods for Working with Unresolved and Hidden Trauma in Individuals, Communities, and Society
This 10-day global online event will spark compelling conversations, leaving you more trauma-informed as well as inspired. If you’ve been looking around at the world wondering: “What can I do?” joining this conversation may give you an important piece of what you’re looking for. Explore the potential for healing personal, intergenerational, and collective trauma with speakers and talks, as well as poetry, meditation, and music. Free registration – sign up now >
Featured Speakers will include 45+ experts on the topic of collective trauma, including leading psychotherapists, neuroscientists, indigenous wisdom keepers, biologists, artists, poets, and academic researchers:
- Gabor Maté – Bestselling Author, Speaker
- Valarie Kaur – Seasoned Civil Rights Activist & Bestselling Author
- Daniel J. Siegel, MD – Bestselling Author, Founder of the Mindsight Institute
- Joy Harjo – Poet Laureate of the United States
- Rick Hanson, Ph.D. – Psychologist, Senior Fellow of UC Berkeley’s Greater Good Science Center, & New York Times Best-Selling Author
- Priya Parker – Master Facilitator, Strategic Advisor, Acclaimed Author & Host of the New York Times Podcast, “Together Apart”
- Mark Wolynn – Director of the Family Constellation Institute
- Sharon Salzberg – Meditation Teacher, Co-Founder of the Insight Meditation Society, Bestselling Author
- Dr. Angel Acosta – Principal, Acosta Consulting; a leader in bridging the gaps between leadership, social justice, and mindfulness
- Margaret Wheatley – Bestselling Author of 10 Books, President of The Berkana Institute
- Stephen W. Porges – Founding Director of the Traumatic Stress Research Consortium, Indiana University
- Charles Eisenstein – Speaker and Author
- Ruth King – Founder of Mindful of Race Institute
And many, many MORE!
Each day during the Summit starting September 22 we will release 4-5 talks. And, each day you’ll be able to attend live events and performances.
There is no cost to attend!