U.S. Practice Group Leader Training
PRACTICE GROUP LEADER TRAINING U.S.
Would you like to participate in facilitating the evolution of embodied spiritual practice utilizing conscious relational skill building, contemplative practices, and mystical principles? Are you called to develop your competencies and be supported to create and lead a Practice Group in your area?
Join us for the next Practice Group Leader Training U.S. In this training, you will develop your skills in Transparent Communication in leading groups and learn to help others to do the same.
Thomas Hübl Practice Groups gatherings are containers where one can develop competencies to explore the leading edge of personal and collective transformation, combine meditative practices, somatic and subtle awareness, and build conscious cultural engagement in alignment with the teachings of Thomas Hübl.
Practice Groups are an opportunity for members to deepen their practice of Transparent Communication in a like-minded relational field. Transparent Communication practices of deep listening and seeing – ways of being more fully present and of communicating authentically – can open our awareness of deeper dimensions of our inner reality and change our relationships. Group meetings might include the presencing of current events and subjects of interest to the group.
This is not a training that teaches Collective / Individual trauma healing processes, and Practice Groups are not for facilitating trauma healing processes. Practice Groups are not therapy groups. They are spiritual groups for practicing skills of Transparent Communication.
PREREQUISITE: Participation in at least one meeting of a Thomas Hübl Practice Group. Many groups are online and on a drop-in basis. You can find groups here: https://pocketproject.org/practice-groups/
Recommended but not required if you are new to Thomas’s work is to view some of the more recent videos here: https://www.youtube.com/user/thomashuebl
The U.S. Practice Group Leader Training will be taught online in English by Thomas Hübl’s authorized instructors, Eva Giedt and Rae Riedel.
The Current U.S. PGLT registration is closed.
Module 1: December 9-11, 2022
Support call with Mentors: January 7, 2023, 9-11am pacific time
Module 2: February 3-5, 2023
Practicum Prep call with Mentors: March 4, 2023, 9-11am pacific time Zoom tutorial: March 4, 2023, 11am-12pm pacific time
Module 3: April 21-23, 2023
Extra Practicum if needed: April 28-30, 2023 Space is limited. For questions please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE PRACTICE GROUP LEADER TRAINING
More knowledge – more practice – more reliability
The training for leaders of Practice Groups immerses students in Transparent Communication, a core competency in the work of Thomas Hübl. The training itself is a Practice Group container where you will experience and learn to create your own Practice Group.
Networks are the foundation for the formation of culture
The creation of culture requires a network of pioneers. If you feel the call to be a part of it, then you’re in the right place! The field of Inner Science practitioners is growing and you can be involved.
The training gives you:
- Competencies and tools to build your own Inner Science Practice Groups.
- A certificate for completing the training.
- Networking with other Practice Groups and the national and international field.
- Participation in joint telephone and video conferences.
- Required practicum to develop your leadership skills.
- After the training is completed, Thomas will review each student for readiness to co-lead a Thomas Hübl Practice Group. Those students who are not ready will be asked to have more practice, and are invited to participate in a monthly Practice Group specifically for PGLT students.
The requirements are:
- Previous experience of participating in at least one meeting of a Thomas Hübl Practice Group
- Full attendance all the training modules and online meetings
- Continual participation in International PGL community online meetings 1 or 2 times per year. Your participation is welcomed and anticipated
- Personal responsibility for making use of supervision sessions, if needed
- Study of the online Transparent Communication course taught by Thomas Hübl Access to the course materials is included with this program
- You do not need to have previously completed a Thomas Hübl course
Main topics of the training are:
Interpersonal limits and competences
- Developing the capacity to be transparent and empathetic
- Seeing the shadow and the potential
- Recognizing and facilitating group processes and dynamics
- Training your intuition and inner/outer seeing
Transpersonal spaces & fields
- Opening and holding spaces
- Incorporating collective intelligence
- Expanding multifaceted perspectives and field competencies
Mysticism & meditation
- Practicing meditation and contemplation exercises
- Relating the principles of mysticism to group leadership
- Understanding the relationship between vertical connections and horizontal experiences
- This course includes the Transparent Communication self-paced course.